White pastel aztec gradient

Happy Easter everyone!
Buona Pasqua a tutti voi!

I'm one day early in the celebration but I still wanted to wish you and your families a happy Easter. Today I'm sharing with you a nail art I wore last week when I went to Cosmoprof Bologna. Tape gradients are my thing, you all know that, and in the past weeks I've been doing so many of them (some of which I still haven't shown you, but hopefully you won't get bored). This nail art was created with the help of aztec nail vinyls by Snail Vinyls, amazing online retailer for nail art supplies.
Sono un giorno in anticipo nelle celebrazioni ma volevo comunque augurare una serena Pasqua a voi e alle vostre famiglie. Oggi condivido con voi la nail art che ho indossato al Cosmoprof Bologna. I tape gradients sono una mia fissa, lo sapete, e nelle scorse settimane ne ho fatti moltissimi(alcuni non li avete ancora visti quindi spero non vi annoierete). Questa nail art è stata creata con l'aiuto dei nail vinyls in stile azteco di Snail Vinyls, ottimo rivenditore online per materiale nail art.

White pastel aztec gradient nail art

To start off, I used two thin coats of Sinful Colors - Snow Me White and applied top coat. Once that was fully dry I applied the Aztec vinyls by Snail Vinyls and sponged four pastel colors randomly on top of the nails: KIKO Power Pro 17, Sophin Macaroons 342 and 344, and piCture pOlish - Sky. I removed the vinyls and applied a final layer of top coat to blend the colors and give the look a glossy finish.
Per cominciare, ho usato due passate di Sinful Colors - Snow Me White più top coat. Appena tutto era asciutto ho applicato gli Aztec vinyls di Snail Vinyls e spugnato a caso sull'unghia quattro colori pastello : KIKO Power Pro 17, Sophin Macaroons 342 e 344, e piCture pOlish - Sky. Ho rimosso i vinyls e applicato una passata finale top coat per mescolare bene i colori e dare alla nail art un finish super lucido.



This nail art will always feel special as it will remind me of this year's Cosmoprof experience and the lovely people I met there. I hope you all like it as much as I do.
Questa nail art sarà sempre speciale per me. Mi ricorderà l'esperienza Cosmoprof di quest'anno e le splendide persone che ho incontrato. Spero vi piaccia tanto quanto piace a me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

FOLLOW ME

ADD ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

Follow on Bloglovin

PAGEVIEWS